Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy 85th Birthday Gram!

I wanted to post this special day for Greg's Grandma Katie. This is Greg's Mother's Mom. If you have been to I.H.C., Dayton Wesleyan Holiness Church, or West Milton Camp you will probably remember her. She loves to serve the Lord and enjoys going to church and Worshiping the one that she serves. I have enjoyed getting to know Gram as more then just the lady who sits up front at camp and sings and praises the Lord with her sister. Gram, you are a fantastic Grandma. We love you very much. Hope you have a great day. Happy Birthday Love,
Greg, Anna, Megan, & Seth




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love your grandma, she looks good with your cute kids. Theresa.

Kim Davis said...

I think I remember her! Sorry Anna for some reason your email address didn't go on my website! I think I have some kind of privacy thing set where you can't see other peoples emails!!! Can you email me that way I will have it? email is ksd@emcs.net Tell the family hello for me.