Friday, May 23, 2008

Megan stitches

We got home Wednesday around 6:45 pm. It was good to be home. To make a long story short, Megan was in the garage with her daddy a knocked some shelving over on her. She got a cut just below her eye. We rushed her to ER. She got 12 stitches! It was terrible. They didn't put her out to put them in. She was saying, "Help me mommy, They're hurting me." She was saying it in this little sad voice. I just made me so sad I felt like crying. She did really good. She is supposed to get the stitches out Tuesday. Please help us pray that she doesn't get a scar. We have already decided that we are going to get it taken care of if she does have a scar. The cut is about a half inch or an inch below her eye. The Dr. said that I was really good with Megan and said that I was a lot of help. That made me feel a little comfort. We just thank the Lord that it didn't get her eye. Keep us in your prayers.

4 comments:

Denna said...

I am so sorry that Megan had to go through that. The Doctor should have gave numbing cream or something. That is bad on their part.
We will trust that it will not scar.

Greg n Anna Cubs said...

We did use the numbing cream but the shots that close to the eye was hard on a three year old.

Greg n Anna Cubs said...

Were. Sorry.

Steve Hight said...

Ouch, poor kid! It's really tough on them when they don't understand the reason for things -- and some of those things are tough even when we DO understand! Give her a hug for me, even though she probably has no idea who I am.