Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bye Bye Curls

Seth received his second hair cut. All of the curls that I loved are gone! I'm thinking that it might thicken up a little now. His hair feels a lot better now. All of the fuzzy hair that our kids have when they do finally get hair is gone. Now he has "real hair" as Greg's Philly barber ,Pete, would say. Megan and I didn't go in with Greg and Seth this time because Greg took him to a real barber. Sort of like a, "Men Only" barber. I wanted to go in but I felt strange so Meg and I went and did what most girls would do. We went shopping. Actually we were still wanting to shop when they were finished. (Just like most girls.) Greg just got him a regular hair cut this time. Maybe when he gets more hair we can give him a flat top or something. Like he needs anything else to make him look ornery.
No curls and still the most handsome little boy every! FYI.....Meg is continuing to look so much better. She is outside with Greg and Seth right now. (With lots of sun block on.) I will try to get a pic of her this evening and post it. Thank you for your prayers. We think there will be little or no scar!! Thank the Lord!!

No comments: