Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Stitches Removed

Seth has a new summer outfit. I think he looks so cute! My kids have really cute feet! I know, I'm crazy.
Meg had her stitches removed. OK I want my medical blog friends to zoom in and tell me what you think. Megan's Dr was off today so we went to the other pediatrician that is in the group with Dr. Holly. Dr. Holly is who we take the kids to. We love her to pieces. The Dr that we went to today is a husband and wife team. The wife couldn't see very well and the husband has tremors. Not a good thing when you are removing tiny stitches. She ended up catching Meg's cheek with something and I think she pulled it apart a little. I wish so bad that Dr. Holly would have been in today. We will check back with Dr. Holly and see if she thinks that we need to have any other procedures. We pray that she won't but we are planning to do it if that is what it takes for her to not have a scar. Keep her healing in your prayers. The Dr today said that it looked like she might have a scar. I am to use sunscreen with moisturiser in it to keep it from the sun and also keep the scar away. If you compare this pic to the one taken on Sunday you will see a big difference.

2 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Looks pretty good I think! Have you heard of using Vitamin E so it won't scar? Someone told me that but I am not sure who...maybe Nicole C.

Greg n Anna Cubs said...

Karen... Thanks, I have heard about the Vitamin E. I plan to try that too.