Sunday, May 25, 2008

Meg's Suprise

Greg told Megan that since she was so good at the hospital that she would get a surprise. He told me that he would get her anything that she wanted. It's OK to say that when the kid is 3 because you about know that it isn't going to cost over $20. I thought about it later and I thought that I should have told her to tell daddy that we want a Mustang convertible! I just thought about it too late. This is what she picked out. It's a Thomas train and station. Seth got a Percy and saw mill. The tracks can link together. They have had a blast with it. This pic was taken on Saturday. Look below and you will see that her face looks a lot better today.
We were baby sitting Summer while my sister in law went to a graduation. We really liked having her around. Summer is the first animal that Aunt Anna has allowed to stay in the house. Here she is getting a ride in Meg's stroller. She is a good dog. Our cats didn't like her but I don't like the cats. We didn't ask for the cats. They have just appeared. I think it's about time to get rid of them.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ouch, ouch, ouch! Makes me wanna cry! Hope it heals up nicely without the need for more intervention! My girls love Thomas too - aren't they funny?