Sunday, March 9, 2008

update

We have a lot of snow! Mom and dad drove down the road and took a pic of our house. I'm going to download her pic to my computer and share it with you. We didn't have church this morning. As you know, Megan and Seth have both been treated for ear infections. Now Megan has a rash. They think that it is from the infection that she had. She is not to be around any other kids so we will not be at church tonight either. I would like to go if I can get her to sleep before I go then she would sleep the whole time that I'm gone. If she isn't asleep there is no way she would let me out of the house. Well, gotta go, the oven timer just went off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna, so sorry your kids arn't feeling well hope they get better soon. I don't know if you know or not but Jonathan and Ruthanne are having a baby ;) she is 38 weeks today,due March 24 soon - I know we can't wait its a little girl. Your love her name I know I will. Your husband will like it too. It's ANNA!! :0 Jonathan preaches to the teens and at his church sometimes too. Well better go. Theresa