Sunday, March 30, 2008

Heading to TN

We have been in revival all this week with the Atwell family. It has been good but very busy with working too. My brother Daniel and his family came up Thursday and spent a few days. We always have a good time with them. We are going to TN Thursday. I can't wait. We have a 5 bedroom chelet. Daniel and Teresa are going to join us and I think Jonathan and Caroline are going to ride down with us. My parents are also going to join us. Megan is excited about going to Dixie Stampede. The kids have both been there before. We also have passes to Dollywood. I'm looking forward to having a good time. And yes I will probably do a little shopping!

2 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Have a great time in Tennessee! We are going in July and have a 4 bedroom house rented as well! Take lots of pics for us to see when you get back!!

Michelle said...

Have fun in Tennessee! We may be headed that way this year....but not house rented. It'll be cheaper to stay with my Grandma! ;o) She actually doesn't live that far from Gatlinburg.