Saturday, March 1, 2008

Seth

Megan and Seth have both been sick again. I got them in to the Dr. this morning and found out that they both have an ear infection again. She gave us medicine and they both seem to be doing a little better this evening. We are really fight the temp. thing. Please pray for them. I hate to see them sick. This pic is of Seth when I was feeding him oatmeal the other day. He noticed that I was blowing on the oatmeal before I would give him some so he started doing the same. I thought it was too cute so I had to catch it on the camera. I like this fast action camera. With our kids everything has to be fast.
This is Seth this evening. He is getting off of my lap and playing a little bit. Thank the Lord.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hope they get better soon! We've been fighting the flu this week/weekend! It was my turn last night and it was NO fun!