Saturday, March 8, 2008

Family In TN

L to R oldest to youngest:
Paul, Rodney, Stephen, Daniel, & Anna
Dad & Mom
I have had several people stop by the blog. Some of you are people that I haven't seen in years. I thought you might find it interresting to see our family. This pic was taken last year when we all went down to TN where my brother Daniel pastors a church. This pic was taken on Wednesday night after church. It is left to right oldest to youngest with there families. My brother Paul's family is on the far left with his son, wife and two girls (the other one is next to my dad in the chair.) Paul has another son who is married and has a boy but they were the only ones that couldn't make it. Next is Rodney and his wife and two sons. Stephen is back, center with his son and two girls. His youngest girl is the only one not married. Stephen's daughter and son-in-law have been saved since then and doing very well. Next is Daniel and his wife, son and daughter. And last is the O'Donnell crew. Seth was hot and was finished with his shoes! With a family this size and the fact that we are spread out all over the place this is about as good as it gets as far as family shots. We had a great time!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Cool! Thanks for posting the pictures! I remember when your nieces and nephews were just little tikes!! Tell your family I said hello when you think about it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the pictures .Tell your mom and Dad they haven't change at all,and I just love them ,your whole famliy :) so nice to see everyone, miss you all :( please keep the pictures coming! Theresa