Saturday, March 1, 2008

There Up

The sun was setting by the time that I took this pic so they look darker then what they really are. The color is Cranberry. I am very pleased with the finished product. It took Greg just a little over an hour to put them up. It's nice to have a handyman! I asked him if he needed help although with the kids being sick I knew that I couldn't help him but I thought that I could find someone but he didn't end up needing anyone. Good job Greg! Thank you. I love it!
At work. Hey Greg!

Megan Checking on what's going on.
Finished Product.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love your house, Anna! So pretty!It is nice to have a handyman around isn't it? Rodney does just about everything!

Anonymous said...

Your home is beautiful.

Karen Walden said...

Cute house! I love front porches!!

Kim Davis said...

I love your house!!! It is so beautiful!!