Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Truck from Uncle Kevin

Seth received this truck from Uncle Kevin (Greg's brother) for Christmas. He played with it a little after that and then it got placed in the toy box. I came across it the other day when I was looking for something else and I thought that he would really like it now. I was right. This thing has three buttons on top. Each button makes the headlight come one but one button has a motor sound, one makes the horn beep like the panic button on a remote, but the one he likes the most is the one that rocks with music. He has had a blast with this truck. I have thought so much about how different our kids are. Megan is so into the girl thing and Seth is ALL boy. We have been stepping over dolls, purses, and pom poms for a while but now we have added cars, trucks, balls, and more cars and trucks. Those things are everywhere! I still LOVE my job as mom. It's the best!
Thank you Uncle Kevin!

No comments: