Sunday, April 20, 2008

IHC

I went to IHC on Thursday. Mom, Dad, Megan, Seth and I went. I had a good time. It was a little different not having Greg with me. Actually, it was a lot different. Again, I don't realize how much he helps out until I go by myself. I was talking to my sister in law and when I got ready to leave I told Megan to get back in the stroller and she did. Well, my brother stopped to talk to me and after that I took off again. I got over to my mom and she said, "Where's Megan?" She wasn't in the stroller. I STRESSED OUT!!!! I gave mom the stroller and told her to watch Seth. I went back to where I had been with Paul and Dorine and she wasn't there. I thought, "do I have security lock the doors, what do I do?" Then I pick up the good old cell phone. I called Dorine and the first thing she said was, "Megan's with me." It was then that I started crying. That was the worst that that had happened to me in a while.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That would definitely freak me out! Glad she was with Dorine!