Tuesday, April 15, 2008

5 years

This weekend is our Anniversary. As Grannie would say, "5 beautiful years and never a cross word." I am really happy that Greg and I are together. I has been a great 5 years. We are going to dinner(first Anniversary Dinner without kids) and then we have tickets to see The Colingsworth Family in Cincinnati. We actually thought about taking the kids but it sounds like it's going to be a long concert and I don't think the kids are ready for that yet. Greg I want you to know that your a super husband and a great father to our kids. Love you and looking forward to our date!

3 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Happy Anniversary and see you at the concert! (We'll only have our 5 year old! The twins will be home with a sitter! Yea!)

Steve Hight said...

Hi, Anna -- just found you via Michelle's blog. No time to look at everything since we're at IHC, but I'll definitely be back.

David and Terri said...

Just wanted to let you know that we have started a blog. It probably won't be updated real frequently, but it is just a way to stay in touch.
Terri