Monday, October 13, 2008

Busy

Wow, what a week. We were in revival all this week so things got a little busy. After working all day, coming home, eating, ironing clothes and getting everyone ready for church we didn't have time to do too much.
The election has been a hot item around our house. I thought it was really funny when about two days after we put up our McCain - Palin sign in our yard our neighbor put up his Democrat signs! I didn't realize how much our Megan was listening until mom told me that while they were driving by our neighbors house that Megan said, "He's got an Obauma sign!" She was also talking about Sara Palin but I didn't catch what she said.
Another Meg story: Last night she wanted to go forward at church during the invitation. It was the first time for her. I was very proud of her. Greg said that Seth wanted to go up too but he wanted to take an arm load of cars and trains with him. Greg made him wait until everyone was invited to gather around and then he brought Seth up too. (With his trains.) I hope their hearts stay tender.
Hopefully everything slows down this week. The kids are looking forward to Halloween. Megan is going to be a princess. I had pick up a tiger outfit for Seth but I chose a size too small so I am going to have to take it back. I'm not sure what he is going to be now. We are going to have to think fast because we have a kids party that the kids have been invited to this weekend. Small stuff. I'm not really worried about it.

No comments: