Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Megan & Seth

Today we had the birthday party for Megan and Seth. Grandbear is here from Philly, Uncle John, Aunt Michele, Abby, and Christina are here from VA. Our friends, Mike and Nancy Lewis were here from Cincinnati. Paul III, Angela, Emma, and Shalynne were here too. (Paul 4th is still in the oven. I think it's almost time.) Grandma and Grandpa were here too and also Aunt Dorine. (Uncle Paul had to work.) Trenton had a band competition today so they were not able to come. I hope to get to go to one of Trenton's competition. Anyway, back to the birthday party. It seemed like everyone had a good time. These pics are not all in order but here we go.
Here is Seth opening one of his gifts.
Megan with a baby. A big hit for her.
Seth with the Harley Davidson tricycle that Greg and I got for him.
Megan at the art desk that we got for her. She really liked it.
Megan has been wanting a princes outfit for a long time.
Megan's theme was Princess. Each little princess got their own little princess cake.

Seth's theme was of course cars. After I finished this and showed it to Seth he made a car noise. These cakes took me 6 1/2 hours to decorate. That is not including baking time. So you are thinking that I'm crazy and I'm thinking your right. I don't think I was making minimum wage.
The kids with the pull string pinata. The kids loved it.
The kids took a ride in my dad's corvair that he is restoring. What a blast.

Sunday, Sept. 28th is our Megan's 4th birthday. Megan you have been such a joy to our life. I'm so glad that God gave you to us. We want you to grow up and have the love of Jesus in your heart. I remember when you were first born. Mommy and daddy were so happy to have you as part of the family. You are still our little princess and a good big sister to Seth. He loves you so much. Hope you have a great day. We love you, Daddy, Mommy, and Seth.
Here are some pics of Megan. Again, I just had to quit downloading. Too many pics.

This is Megan in Stephanie's wedding. She was the flower girl. After playing in the mud at Grandma's house.
In a water bucket.
Christmas 07
Emma, Shalynne, Megan at church camp 06
Megan at Philly.



The kids birthday party last year. Megan had kitty cat and Seth had a dog.
Dorthy last trick or treat.
Can I take your order? Christmas 07
One of my favorite pics of Meg. She was 2 1/2 here.



3 comments:

Amy Shearer said...

Anna, do your kids have the exact same birthdate? Pretty amazing! And I'm extremely impressed that you made these cakes - I'd never have the nerve to attempt that!! They're beautiful!!

Greg n Anna Cubs said...

Amy - No, Seth's birthday is Sept 17, and Meg's is Sept. 28. We had The party together because Greg's family was coming in. It creates a lot of work to be done at once but when your done your done!

Michelle said...

Your cakes look nice!

Happy (belated) birthday to your adorable munchkins!