Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Seth

Seth is 2 today!! He just keeps getting more handsome all of the time. I am so happy that God gave us two great kids. Both are very special to me but today is the day that I'm going to talk about Seth and then on the 28th of this month you will hear about Meg.
This little guy is so sweet. He is one of the most loving kids that I have ever seen. I can't tell you how many kisses that I get each day from him and I love every one of them. He will kiss me on the cheek and then turn my face so that he can kiss the other one. He has been such a joy to have in our little family. When I just had one child I was worried that I wouldn't love another one as much as I loved the first. Boy was I wrong. He just walked into our lives and took over. I love both kids the same. I wouldn't want to be without either one of them. We are going to have cake and ice cream tonight with my parents and then we are planning a big party for both of the kids when Greg's Dad flys in. John T and his family are planning to come in from VA for the occasion also. I will have some of my family here too. I thought I would post some pics of Seth. I finally just had to quit. We have so many cute pics of this little guy! Happy Birthday Seth! We love you sooooo much!!!!
Seth at his first birthday. This wasn't at his party. This was the actual day of his birthday.
The outfits from grandmom and grandbear.
This happens a lot. Believe it or not.
I love this pic.

Megan took this of Seth.
Football? Sure I'll sign it.
Our little man. SGMA tenor of the year.

QT
Christmas PJ's
I love this. I have another pic of the hat falling over his eyes and boy is he mad!!!
All decked out.
Easter.



Reading to little brother. Must be a good book.
So handsome. In big sister's bed.
Angel kissing an angel. That isn't what I said when I found the self rising flour on the kitchen floor.



No comments: