Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What a differance a day makes

That is the case around here. I took this pic of Megan and Seth going to Grandma's. I am standing on the porch and if you look close you can see someone on the porch at Grandma's house. By the way, they were having a yard sale that day if your wondering what all of the stuff's about. Also, zoom in and see that they are holding hands!
Here they are playing on the slide. Megan would wait for Seth to get on the slide then she would go head first right behind him. I love to see them playing together. OK read on...... Just to let you know that we are not in a perfect world.... We were picking up the kids from my parents. While we were talking to mom and dad Megan and Seth got in my dad's truck and was acting like they were going somewhere. Well, Meg got out and then she opened the door to let Seth out and he fell out head first! We noticed that he wasn't moving his arm right so we took him to ER for an x-ray. As you can see from the pic. It was broke. Not real bad. Too much for me. The Dr. called it a buckle. Anyhow, he has an appointment tomorrow to get the real cast put on. I'm thankful that it wasn't worse then what it was. He could have really hurt his head. I hate to see the little guy in pain. He doesn't like that thing being on at all but I can tell that it really helped with the pain. Keep us all in your prayers.

2 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Your poor kiddos sure get banged up! Hope all goes well with the casting!

Michelle said...

So sorry that happened! Ashlee just got her cast off 2 weeks ago.