Sunday, October 19, 2008

Little Feet

I went shopping to look for some casual shoes for Seth. When we walked into the shop the lady asked me if I needed the kids' feet measured. Megan is doing good on shoes right now but I decided to go ahead and get Meg's feet measured too in case I found something on sale. She measured Seth at 8 1/2 and Megan at 9! I found this interesting since there is about 2 years between them. It is hard to see from the pics but the lady mentioned that Seth has wider feet. We actually have a hard time finding shoes to fit him because they are so thick. I didn't have any luck either. The lady also told me that they are cutting back on their inventory. I noticed it in other shops too. Anyone have suggestions where I can find casual boy shoes?
Here is a pic with Seth on the left and Megan on the right. Cute!

1 comment:

Karen Walden said...

About the only place I have found to carry "wide" widths is Stride Rite at the outlet mall here. Some malls have a Stride Rite store too. You can also look online at their website. I love their shoes, they hold up really well.

Also, I like the brown slip on's for boys at Target. They seem to fit my boys well even when they were in wide widths.

Good luck!

My kids have huge feet!!!