Monday, June 23, 2008

Swinging

I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating like I should. Things have been so busy for us. Last weekend we had a yard sale. It was the first one that I had since we got married. We mainly just sold kids clothes. Everything was priced to sell. We got rid of a lot of stuff. Now we are getting ready to go to church camp. I am excited about going. It's kind of nice to step out of the real world for a week. We are leaving Friday. I have so much to do before we go. The camper is pretty much ready but I have to get all of our clothes ready. One of the things that I like about taking our camper is that I can pack it and then when we get there I don't really have a lot to do. Everything is already "unpacked." I think I'm getting spoiled. Church camp is much different now that I have a family. I used to be packed in probably about an hour. Now I think about what 3 other people are going to need. Greg helps me out a lot. I think I'll have the net there so maybe I can take some pics of people and post them for everyone. (Mom O'Donnell who is probably crying right now because she can't come this year.) We will miss you and Gram so much. We hope to come out before Grandbear closes the pool!


Here are some pics of Megan pushing Seth. What a good big sister.
We had a party at work with Hawaiian theme. That's where Megan got her lei. WOW! Seth had his on for a while but then decided that he didn't want to have it on anymore.

No comments: