Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Greg! I just wanted to let you know that I love you. I'm so glad that you are the father to our kids. You are a super dad! I know you put up with a lot. Thank you for all that you do for our kids.
I had to put a "S" and a "M" on Greg's calender so that the kids wouldn't fight over who was going to feed the cats. Today Megan tore off the 14th so that we would be on the 15th with a "M" and she could feed the cat. Too smart.
Lemon meringue pie for Father's Day. This is both Greg and my Dad's favorite pie. They get it maybe once or twice a year. I should do it more often. It's really easy but I just don't.
Meg was eating cookies when I decided to take a pic of her eye. This is what she looks like today. Thank the Lord!!
Happy Father's Day Grandbear! We want you to know that we love you. Thank you for all of the special things that you do to shorten the miles between us. You are a great Dad and Grandpa. Happy Father's Day. Hope to see you soon.
Happy Father's day Dad! Just want you to know that we love you. You are so good to all of us. Thanks for all of the things that you do for us every day. Did you know that we caught this pic of you and Summer. Summer is Teresa's dog. Happy Father's Day!

I got Seth out of the tub and Megan got out by herself. I was impressed when I noticed that she had hung up the washcloths and was letting out the water. She's growing up.
Megan and Daddy mowing grass today.
Full speed ahead.
Seth has been sort of quiet today. I found him reading a book. So Cute!
He wants to see what his pic looks like.


1 comment:

David and Terri said...

The picture of your dad brought back many memories. I was wondering if he still had the license plate on the front of his car. Where's my screwdriver, anyway?

Terri