Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday 6-8

When we got to church this morning it was hot at church. The AC unit was broke! I pretty much took as much off of the kids that I could get by with but they were still a little fussy. We canceled church this evening to go to a little church camp close to us. We didn't go but I'm sure that it was a good thing for the ones who did because this camp has AC. Today I was getting ready to change Seth's diaper when Megan informed me that she was going to take a pic of it and put it on the blog!! No secrets at this house. Thankfully she was using the old camera that doesn't work anymore. She said, "I got it." She is so full of it. Her face is doing very well. People are surprised when I tell them that she had 12 stitches about 2 weeks ago! I did a video clip of Megan and Seth playing basketball yesterday. Our camera records it to a DVD so I will have to sit down and figure out how to post it. We are scheduled for long days next week to make up for the time that we were without elec. I'm sure that this week is going to be a busy one.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my page. I haven't checked my blog for awhile... sorry for the delay! Really great to hear from you! Your little ones are so cute. I enjoyed seeing your pics.. especially of Shirley and Katie. I am so out of touch waaay down here in Orlando. Thanks again for "stopping by." I will enjoy checking out your blog from now on!

What is campmeeting with AC? The best days of our childhood were West Milton Camp... and NO AC! There is no AC at Hobe Sound Campmeeting, however, it is in February.

Erin :)