Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More This and That

I can't believe that I forgot to put Trenton's pic on here! He had a blast driving the jet ski. This is Rodney's oldest boy.
We promised Meg before camp that if she would let us get rid of the cats that have shown up around our house that we would get her a little pool after we got home. Here it is. Seth just wants to play on the outside. I have tried to get him to get in but he isn't real sure about it. I hope to get to go swimming in Grandbear's pool when we go to Philly. I hope Seth will like it when I get in with him.
Here are the kids eating breakfast after they got the pool. They were anxious to get outside so this was the only way that I could get them to be interested at all in eating. (I don't know where they get that from.)
Megan playing with her new neighbor friends. We are so happy to have them for neighbors. All four of the kids are so good. the other two are older. Even the 15 year old will get down on the floor and play with the kids.

No comments: