Sunday, July 6, 2008

Alexx

Alexx is a boy from the community that came to our church camp. He is a really neat kid. He turned 15 while we were there and no one in his family even told him Happy Birthday. I went to town and got him a present from Greg and I. Mom also had me pick up something from her. Our selection of stores isn't much around the camp so I headed to good old Walmart. He was wanting some long sleeve shirts so I got him a couple with matching ties. He was really happy with them. He has called us 3 or 4 times today. He loves the Lord and is trying to serve him. Please keep Alexx in your prayers. He is also known as Double X because of the way that his name is spelled. He was looking forward to going to youth camp this week but he called us this evening to tell us that his dad wasn't going to let him go. He was really bummed out about it. I felt so sorry for him. He really needs your prayers.
Alexx opening his gift from Greg and I.
Alexx with the women that he had nick names for. My mom, Alexx, Sis. Dicken, and Angie Dicken.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sherry said...

hhhhmmmm....so that is Alexx. Abigail thought he was very nice! Cute too she said. She thought he was your nephew but I see here that he is not. Abigail loved camp and is looking forward to VBS! She thought your Seth was absolutely adorable!