Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Crack Me Up

The other day Seth was singing the B I B L E song. He was kind of saying something for a while and you couldn't tell what he was saying and then he would say, "Bible." He loves music and singing. Today Mom was getting after Megan for something and I think she told her to sit down and Megan said, "Would you just be patient with me?" I am trying to be patient right now while kids are climbing over me and trying to put a blanket over my head! What a blast. Oh, I guess I should tell you that Seth can drink by himself now from a cup without a lid! He started doing it last night. He is holding the cup and everything. I got a pic but I haven't downloaded it yet.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Big milestones HUH? What are the odds I can get you to send a pic of my angel to my gmail? I know she was really looking forward to being there!

Greg n Anna Cubs said...

She was there tonight. She's a good kid. I'll see what I can do. Greg was taking pics tonight and I haven't looked to see what he got.