Monday, February 25, 2008

The Things They Do

We were at my parents house on Sunday and my dad was singing with our kids while I was playing the piano. Seth was really getting into it. I usually lead the kids in singing at church but I may have to turn that over to Grandpa because he was pulling it right out of Seth. When he would get to the part that said, "Yes Sir," he would put both hands on his head and say, "Yes." He was really watching Megan and trying to do the motions that she was doing.
Megan sang with us a couple of Sunday's ago. She sang the chorus by herself and then we joined her. She is starting to do very well. This past weekend I asked her how she got so cute. She said, "I thought it would make everyone happy!" They both make us laugh all the time.

4 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Very cute pics! It is amazing at how quickly they learn things and grow up! Makes me feel old...

Kim Davis said...

Hello!!!!!! i was so happy to find your blog!!!Email me sometime ksd@emcs.net tell your family I said Hello! By the way you have a beautiful family!!! kim

Kathy said...

Found your blog through Michelle. Your kids are getting so big and are so cute!

Michelle said...

Such cutie pies!