Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Valintines

Here are the loves of my life! Greg, I am so glad that we are together. You are perfect for me. Thank you for being so patient with me and all the crazy things that I do. I just want you to know that I really love you. You are a wonderful husband and father to our kids. Megan, you are the sweetest little girl in the world. You make me laugh all the time. Your quick thinking, humor, sweet smile, pretty face, and over all personality makes me think that God has something special for you. I love you Meg. Seth, you are mommy's little boy. You have just walked in and taken over my heart. You are so special to me. Your sweet smile, loving ways, and sense of humor that you are already forming, remind me that I'm happy that you are part of our little family. I love you little buddy.
Happy Valentines you three. I love you guys so much. I'm so glad that God gave me this great package!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Anna!!! Long time no see girl! So glad to find your blog. Hope to get caught up soon!

Karen Walden said...

Great to see you have joined the blogging world! It is a great way to keep in touch!
Cute kiddos you have by the way!

Greg n Anna Cubs said...

It was good to hear from you both. I am new at this. I have wanted to do this for a while but just now got around to it. You both know how it is with kids! See you later. Anna