Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Day Out

I spent the day with mom, Kimberly, and my kids. We went to the mall and had lunch out. We had a really nice time. I was able to find Easter outfits for the kids. I was planning to get them when we went to Tenn. next month but when I looked at the calender I thought that it would be too close to Easter and I was afraid that I wouldn't be able to find anything. I actually found a couple of outfits for them. Megan picked out her purse and hat for Easter Sunday. She is way into the girl thing. (nothing like her mom was) The kids played in the play area at the mall and had a really good time. I usually don't get to go to the mall on Tuesday. I decided that it is a good day of the week to shop because it was not busy at all. And the play area wasn't a zoo!

No comments: