Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Weekend in TN

Here are some pics of our weekend trip that we took to TN. We had a really good time. I was playing the piano in a revival for a church (not ours) that ended on Saturday night. After the service we headed for TN. We had a cabin that we rented. That is where you will see the kids standing on their heads and playing in the hot tub. (An all time favorite thing for TN) We also went to Dollywood where Megan was tall enough to ride the cars all by herself! That is where the big Corn dogs came from and the slush drinks. We went to the apple barn to eat. The kids really like it. On Sunday we attended the Chapel where Daniel used to pastor. Everyone was so friendly and several told us how much they missed Daniel and Teresa. Daniel really misses them too. We got to do a little bit of shopping. ( I love the Children's Place outlet) I found the kids quite a few things. They are really growing out of clothes so it was nice to find things cheaper then what you would pay a Goodwill! Oh, I didn't get a pic but we also took the kids on Go Carts. Meg went with me and Seth with Greg. It was a blast! Meg and I want to go again. Well, we had a good time and I was not ready to come home. I can't wait to go back. We have Dollywood passes so we plan to go back.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Weekend in TN
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: