Saturday, May 9, 2009

Miss Annabell's

I had found out through my cousin's blog about Miss Annabell's tea room. I went to the website and thought that it would be a great place to take Megan and my mom for Mother's day! So I made the reservations (cost a little more then Wendy's) and we went. I was right, we had a blast. We had a fun & relaxing two hours. No cell phones, no to go orders, Just people kicked back with friends and family sipping from china tea cups and having a fun tea party. I only took a pic of one wall but they had hats all over the place for you to put on for your party. (yea I thought of head lice too.) But we used them and I think we are fine. Megan & I picked out a hat for Mom. Red with a big feather out the top. Grandma didn't really like it but she wore it anyway. Now my mom really likes hats so at the end we were all digging in a big chest and mom was going down memory lane and try on hats that were a lot like the ones that she use to wear. Thank you Mom and Megan for a great day out! You guys are the greatest! I love you. Happy Mother's day!
If you want to see pics click on the pic below. Also, I have posted some pics of TN that I missed. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That looks like fun!

Stephanie Gagnon said...

hmmm, i was just thinking about how you use to spoil me and take me everywhere. But I gotta say i'm a little jealous cause you never took me out to tea! LOL looks like you had fun. ttyl

Barb said...

Nancy & I took Pam last year for her birthday & this year Pam took me for my birthday we had so much fun.Nancy & Liz took their Grandma just to have tea with her,