Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Meg & Seth 3-10-2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow
I had several pics that I wanted to share. Our church went to the gym a couple weekend ago. We had a good time. I also have a few pics of the kids. Can you believe that? The one of Seth on the bed I thought was really cute. He had his flashlight train but also he had lined up shoe boxes behind the train and he informed us that it was coal cars. I was impressed with his creative idea. Also, I want to say Happy Birthday to the best mom in the world. I had asked Megan what kind of cake that she wanted to make Grandma for her birthday and she said, "How about princess?" So you can see from the pics Grandma enjoyed her princess cake. Happy Birthday mom. We love you. Thanks for helping us out so much. I couldn't do it without you.

1 comment:

David and Terri said...

Happy belated birthday, Edna!