Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Buzz / Blog Blues

It been a while I know. Things are getting a little busy. Kids are doing fine and I think they are feeling the Christmas Buzz. We are almost finished shopping so maybe things will slow down now. I am excited about the day that we have planned for today. I am going shopping with My sister-in-law, her daughter, my mom, and Megan. (Maybe Seth too.) We are going over to Cincinnati early to shop then we are going to meet up with the guys this eve to attend The Christmas play at GBS. (A Bible Collage.)I use to go to them every year but the past few years I haven't went because I wasn't sure if the kids would enjoy it. I am quite sure that Meg will. I think the play will be interresting to her but she will love the orchestra! She told me the other day that she was going to grow up with a trumpet. (I think she wants to play one when she grows up.)
Speaking of Meg, the other morning we had some fresh donuts from the bakery. She was sitting at the dinning room table and Greg was in the kitchen. She and Greg started winkning back and forth at each other. I said, "She loves her family." and Megan replied with, "And her families' donuts!"
Seth has started saying a lot more. I just love this little guy. He is full of hugs and kisses. When he comes to give me kisses he almost always makes sure that he plants one on each side of my face.
Family - That's what Christmas is all about.

No comments: