Saturday, August 23, 2008

Was that 5lb or 25lb?

I have a deep cleaning schedule made up to cover each room in the house over the next month or so. I take a room on Friday and one on Saturday and give it a good cleaning. Friday was the Master Bath. It really looks great! Today I was working on the Master Bedroom. I was cleaning out the night stand when I heard the kitchen drawer open. I asked Megan what she was doing. She said that she didn't want to tell me. I got worried that she might have a knife even though most of my sharp knives I have up high. So I went in to investigate. That is when I found her and Seth with flour all over! I couldn't believe it! Will this ever be a normal dwelling again? Are my kids way out there? Please tell me that I'm not the only one who has this kind of stuff happen. I didn't realize how much 5lbs was. Bonnie and Clyde.

4 comments:

Karen Walden said...

Oh my goodness girl!!! That is a huge mess! They look like they were having so much fun though! Funny how you know they are up to something when they are being "good!" :)
Don't think you are alone though, my kids do stuff like that all the time! Just tonight my brother's little boy pulled off a full pitcher of sweet tea and spilled it all over the cabinets and kitchen floor!

"This too shall pass..."

Amy Shearer said...

Come on Mom...they just wanted to help you clean!!! :) :)

Even though I'm sure you wanted to ring their little necks, it is certainly an adorable photo op!!!!

David and Terri said...

That looks like something that could happen at my house! Enjoy them, they will soon be gone.

Denna said...

Oh, my. How long did it take you to clean that up? That is a very funny, and cute picture. It looks like they had fun,:)