Sunday, August 17, 2008

Ocean Potion

We went out on the jet ski and boat yesterday. We had a blast again. The water was really rough though. I was on the ski for a long time until my legs got sore from being in the same position for so long. I also had Seth riding with me so I was more tense with the way the water was. I was afraid to go too fast in fear that he would fall off. After I got off Greg got on. He was riding a little ways behind the boat and I wasn't paying any attention to him. I finally got up and turned to look at him and he wasn't there. We went back to look for him and found that he was kind of cruising along because Seth had fallen asleep and was laying on his left arm and Greg was trying to drive with his right. We took Seth and were on our way again. I had put sunscreen on both of the kids but not on me. I am Fried! I am using Ocean Potion. It feels cool when I put it on. I have a white band on my arm from where I was wearing the safety bracelet on the jet ski. I woke up sick this morning probably from sun poison. Oh well, live and learn.

1 comment:

Karen Walden said...

I've done that before too! I always think I want to get some sun and forget how fried I get when I am out on the water! So dumb...then I just peel and burn!

Hope you are feeling better and your burn heals soon!