Thursday, September 17, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday

Today our little guy is turning 3! Happy Birthday Seth! Time is flying. He is growing so fast. We are planning a party for both of our kids when Greg's family comes in from Philly next weekend. But we wanted to do something with him tonight. After work Greg, Megan, Seth, and I went to Chuckie Cheese. Our kids had never been there before. They had a blast. Chuckie Cheese himself came out and delivered Seth's Birthday cake to him. Seth gave him high five and had his pic taken with him. I didn't have the camera with me so I just have phone pics. It really wasn't anything planned. We were just going to take them out this eve and ended up going there. What a great choice. This is a pic of Seth when he was about 3 mos I think. Does he look cool or what. Seth we are so glad that God gave us such a special little boy. We love you so much. Happy Birthday little buddy. Love you, Daddy, Mommy, & Megan.

No comments: